CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

NOOOO...NOT MY MIAH!!!

The day has come people.
I seriously had my doubts but in the back of my mind, I knew this day would come.
I learned today...that....(it pains me to say this)...

Miah has been hiding homework from me.

I never thought she'd do that. After all she has seen her older brother going through when he does.
I guess she thinks 'well, he's still alive'...and then was still willing to take the risk.
She's still at latchkey, she thinks she's going to play outside today.

Now, I know I can't give all the blame to her cause I should have been checking ALL of their homework and making them read instead of relying on them to do it all of the time.

But still...my poor, innocent, sweet, goodhearted, little girl...has crossed over to the dark side.

Devyn is left.

I must try my best not to let him be converted too.

1 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

News flash: The dark side is alot of fun.