CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Totally inappropriate to show but....

I was debating about whether or not to post this and then I thought...whatever....

Now please keep in mind....THIS IS NOT ME.



Don't get confused please and not pay much attention to what is being written.



This is a picture I came across on one of my friend's myspace profile pages as a comment they received.



Don't pay much attention to the fact that this chick (whoever she is) was bold enough to take a pic of herself in this get-up, but ........







....the fact that she REALLY wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't know whether to laugh or puke.

Yes, I clicked to enlarge it. Oh. My. God. I really and truly believed only guys left "stuff" like that floating around.

I can only hope a pray a boyfriend or brother left the mess and she just didn't notice it.

Maybe she is hard of smelling?

The Muffin Man. said...

lmfao.