CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

That's Right Baby!!

Check this out...

I got paid today and went shopping.

I didn't get anything for me because that wasn't my objective.

I got started on the kids summer clothes. My poor babies have been just wearing anything. They are growing so fast it's hard to keep up.

I stopped at my favorite kid clothes shopping place (cause it's SUPER cheap and I think their clothes are passed down from other department stores...don't laugh...or do...I don't care)...and here is what I picked up:

For Dom:

2 pairs of swimming trunks, 2 shirts and a pair of jean shorts.

For Devyn:

2 pair of swimming trunks. 2 shirts and a pair of jean shorts...too.

For Miah:

2 pair of swimming shorts (I will have to find her some tops to go with them), 4 tops, and 2 pair of jean skirts.

Keep in mind..I didn't buy any this as 'outfits'. I bought them as individual pieces randomly around the store.

Here's thing. All of this had a grand total of 80 bucks. That's right..you read right. It came out to 87 bucks with tax.

The white swim trucks I got Dom were only $1.99.

The only thing about this shopping trip is that I didn't have the kids. I hope the clothes fit. Soon as I pick them up I'm going to make them strip and try on these clothes with my receipt clutched in one hand and the shopping bag in the other ready to make a U-y to the store to exchange if I have to.

Anyone want to go shopping with me?

9 comments:

KatBouska said...

great finds!!

ps you should always be blogging at work.

Heather said...

Yes, I would like to go shopping with you. I'll be right there.

You found some really cute stuff! And only $80 is amazing.

Insane Mama said...

I'm all about getting second hand stuff for the kids Coolio!

Mama Dawg said...

I love deals like this! I go to Old Navy in the off-season and can pick up stuff for dirt cheap. I just buy ahead in sizes for my daughter.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE all the skulls... were did you go, Ross, Marshalls? Spill it.

Dirty White boy said...

whats up with all the skulls on the clothes?

ShelbyAnne said...

AHH! This reminds me of the $100 FABULOUS pink pea coat I got at Ross for EIGHT DOLLARS. And while I'm pretty sure it was mis-marked because the check-out girl said "oh...wow...that's REALLY cheap" I still love it. And everytime someone says

"wow, I really like that coat"

I go "I KNOW!!! EIGHT DOLLARS!!!"

Love it. I'm still in the process of catching up on everyone's blogs, but I'm trying to vist those super helpful people (YOU) and let them know that I am SUPER grateful and I will return the lovin as soon as I get a chance. =)

robert said...

Nice pics they are.... too love shopping for kid's clothes at Bealls Department Store.

Hippie Family... said...

cute blog.. first timer here.. I wanna go shopping!!