CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I was tagged by The Romero Diaries...

Six things about me:

1)..I am exactly 4 yrs older than my husband.
2)..I absolutely love...sleeping alone
3)..I'm still working on trying not to move to the valley.
4)..I finally put on a dress today (even though my boobs were trying to pop out of it).
5)..I'm looking forward to spending a summer alone (even though I totally adore all of my children)
6)...(in my younger years) I used to give massages in lingerie.....(shhhhhhh).

4 comments:

Insane Mama said...

Lingerie massages? Your secret is safe with me :)

Tiffany said...

These are good ones. Were the lingerie massages for pubic or private used?

Tiffany said...

I can't believe I said pubic. OMG...this is by far my worst typo EVER.

KatBouska said...

Ahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah!!! That typo is killing me!! Too funny. Gotta love those pubic massages! Good stuff.

ps I just tagged you again!