CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Question.....

Okay..I was reading several answers to the question..

Without ever being able to wash them, be forced to forever use the same bath towel -or- sleep in the same sheets?

The majority of the answers I saw were "use the same sheets"

Why people?

Why would you use the same sheets ....forever???

Have you never heard of bed bugs?

I choose the: SAME TOWEL.

Mainly because your ass should be clean enough to pat dry with a towel. Now if you are the type of person who constantly drags the towel between your *ahem*"cheeks" this would be a problem and I say stick with the sheets.

You should be able to scrub your body, get out of the shower, pat yourself dry with the towel (that way only clean water comes in contact with the towel) and then hang the towel outside to dry appropriately.

If you are the type of person who sweats in the night on your nasty ass sheets...choose the towel.
That's just my rationale.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I came over through the Romero Diaries. I would've chosen the sheets until I heard your rationale. Now, I have to agree that the towel is the way to go. I mean, if I ever have to choose.

Tiffany said...

Your argument for the sheets is right on. Yes, the towel touched your CLEAN body...I've seen enough Oprah to know the kind of havoc dust mites can reek on a person.

ShelbyAnne said...

Hahaha...that is a friggin good point.

KatBouska said...

I had the SAME reaction!!! I have no idea why people would choose sheets. No. Idea.

As for the marinade, Pat and I use the Aloha Shoyu marinade that his sister sent us. I found a recipe on line that is similar:

http://tastyisland.wordpress.com/2007/03/21/big-island-smoked-pork/

Try it and report back to me!

Insane Mama said...

I agree, go with the towel
I kn ow there is more than just dust mites lurking around... I mean especially if you have a good sex life, you don't want to be sleeping in that stuff every night.

Dirty White boy said...

well. i say same sheets because sometimes i sleep on the couch. sometimes i sleep in a hotel. sometimes i sleep at friends houses.