CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Need a little help...

Does anyone know of any good places to take my Hi 8 cheapy camcorder tapes to get them converted into DVD? Does Walmart or Target or any accessible place do that?

Maybe I should have checked them out before asking here...Oh well.

Maybe if you know of any websites where I can ship them off to so it can be done??

I have several tapes that need to be converted and they are all family stuff.
(nothin dirty or naughty--ya pervs) besides, all my high teck equipment gets used on that stuff.


awww...I'm lying...I use the same stuff. I can't afford the high tech stuff dammit!


Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

look in the phone book under, home movie conversions.
we had ours done. fun times at the leto house.

The Muffin Man. said...

target and walmart dont do it. private companies that video tape shit like weddings do it.
i got a great one of jared and his barbie.