CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A small confession and .....IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I have a confession to make.....

My underwear don't fit me anymore!!!

That's right, I said it.

And NO...It's not what I yell out to Angel when I want to have sex.

My granny-panties aren't choking my nether regions anymore.

I know this is what you really wanted to wake up and here but that's "OK". You won't be the only ones to know this astounding news.
I will be spreading the good cheer to all who are withing hearing distance. Which will be EVERYONE on the highways and EVERYONE at my office (lucky them).

For those who have been reading along for quite some time, you know it's because of my recent weight loss.

This weeks weigh-in brings us to:





Current weight: 168.8
Starting weight: 185

That's a grand total of 16.2 lbs lost.

Of course, it's been fluctuating but I'm still working on it.
I may be stuck at this weight but I'd rather be stuck at this one than still trying to squeeze my ass in my granny panties.
YAY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, these are random pictures that I threw in of Angel and Miah. She was sick and he got home from work and went to lay with her for a bit in this one.


Here's one of them while we were waiting to get our taxes done (or something like that).


I'm a sucker for Angel-Miah pictures!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT! Now to the point of this post.


DEVYN.


I love my baby boy.

I REALLY DO!


Something was just urking me for the LONGEST time though.


He lost his two front teeth years ago and they never ever came back!!!
(I know I sound like a bad mother...sorry)

BUT....REALLY!!

I've been waiting patiently for them to come in.

I waited when Dom's (<--click on link) were gone but they filled in pretty quickly (and nicely).

**And Dominique, if I catch you making fun of this post...your pictures will be up NEXT!!!***

I waited when Miah's were gone (I have a school pic of her too) but they are in and settling into place nicely too.

I love seeing the development of my children as they grow from infant to toddler to child to young adults to full grown adults.

THAT INCLUDES TEETH!!

He's been grinning from ear to ear without them for the longest time.


I would like some variety in his school pictures.

I love my baby boy, but...HURRY UP AND GROW THOSE TEETH!!!



Here he is with his cousin.

Devyn doesn't care!
Of course, for Halloween, he made the perfect DRACULA!!


He's here with his big sister Miah at the beach with Daddy.

Chilling with his big brother right before he took off to THE CLUB (<--click on link)
With his cousin at the Ice Hockey game.

There was a point where he was losing the rest of the teeth that surrounded the front teeth. He had lost another tooth and that made three of the front teeth used to bite. It was terrible trying to watch him eat stuff. I was getting worried. He almost didn't have any teeth to eat with at all.
I sat him down and reasoned with him. I asked him if he would please grow his teeth otherwise we will have to feed him with a spoon or straw..
He laughed at me.
It doesn't matter....IT WORKED!!

He's still my handsome boy!
I can't wait to see what they look like when they all come in!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. sorry about the (click on links) not everyone is getting that.

10 comments:

Ben said...

Weight loss woes?

I hear you.

Scales suck.

Julie H said...

You are doing great on your diet!!

Trevor hasn't lost any teeth yet. My nephew who is the same age has lost 2 already.

Nick James said...

Haha.

Dana said...

Good job on the diet front!

My boy Tanner currently has 4 missing top front teeth. It's the goofiest thing ever. I hope they take a good long time growing in though because he's a peanut of a boy and xrays show the teeth are gonna be HUGE! His little jaw needs time to grow!

~Sheila~ said...

Ben:
It's seems that lots of people are going through weight loss for one reason or another.

Mom Taxi Julie:
THANKS!!

Those days will come when ALL of the teeth want to come out at the same time.

Nick:
Did you have some awkward tooth stages?

Dana:
Thanks!

Isn't it odd how the teeth we need all happen to want to pop out at the same time. I worry about my kids having big fron teeth too. Miah's are already pretty big and I think Devyn's scrawny butt is going to have monster front teeth too.

honkeie said...

so...um....are we going to see you posing in some new panties on here someday? ;-)
HAha sorry I had to say that......Is you man going for the Mr.T beard, it totaly fits him. I tried it once but I could not stop itching at it!
Wait did you say 2 years.....my monkey has had his 2 front teeth missing for about a year now....where are his teeth?!?! But the dentist said not to worry so I wont.

~Sheila~ said...

HA HA HA...you soo funnnny honkeie2...NO.
No panty shots. Dom reads here and the last thing he wants is to see his mommy prancing online in her panties.
Talk about the therapy involved with those thoughts alone.

Angel is fuzzy. Period.

Yeah. 2 yrs. We would see some teeth in the gums in the Xrays and his gums were so huge. It was only a matter of time before they finally broke through.

Unknown said...

That's good stuff. I remember my days of being toothless.

~Sheila~ said...

Hey Ace C:
Yeah, we all had those awkward days. I won't be pulling out my pics any time soon!

Andy - Instafather said...

Congrats on the weight loss... I'm glad your panties are dropping to the floor like a college frat party.