CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

COME AND PLAY!!

Seeing as I now have MOM and DAD back home AND my mood is much better...I have a little game for you guys.

It's called:

YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!

How do you play?? You ask??

Well, I will show you a picture and you tell me what you think it is...


Simple enough, right?


Cool.


Let the game begin...






Some of you are familiar with this picture, Some of you...not.

This is a baby picture of my brother. HE claims that my mom says it's "Chocolate".

I told him that I think Mom didn't want people to know she was raising her boy to "sling poo."

YOU BE THE JUDGE!!

I just wanted to bring back some memories...JUST LIKE THESE! (<---click)

6 comments:

Julie H said...

ICK! I'm guessing it's poo too. I'm so glad none of my kids ever did that.

Cyn said...

hmmm. Im with Julie... Im back to the world of blogspot...

Beyond Danielle said...

that's poop you see how full that diaper is

Sassy Mama said...

ha ha! he wouldn't listen to me when I first saw that photo. he was like "look at how cute i was" and I was like "ewww gross, you're fingerpainting with poop!"

Sassy Mama said...

..........uh and taste testing too so it would seem (gagh)

~Sheila~ said...

MOMTJ:
Devyn was in diapers and in the middle of the night I would hear the little plastic/velcro tabs being pulled apart. I would have to dash out of bed and catch him before he threw his diaper out of his crip...caca balls and all. I would hear them thump on the floor and roll. Yeah...they were round.
Maybe Devyn gets it from my bro.

CYN:
Welcome back!!

Beyond Danielle:
I'm with you, but my bro says "chocolate" I guess judging by the look on his face.

Sassy Mama:
He always wants tries draw attention AWAY from the messy black stuff.