CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chillin.

Hey Guys


I have been working....they upped my patient load and are still sending me driving across the country to treat them.


Ok..so maybe not exactly across the country but it is a nice ride between patients.


Either way, by Friday, I just wanted to finish my patients, pick up the kids from school and come home to rest.


Didn't happen.

Devyn was supposed to have a soccer game but because of the weather it was cancelled. Goodie.


The church near my house was offering free chili dinner and we took advantage of that.


One of gentlemen from the church was talking to Dom and found out that he plays the violin. He Offered him $1 to play a song for him and another lady there at the church.




He gave Dom $10 bucks. That was really nice of him. Dom played so well.
AFTER THAT...I wanted to come home and relax because I've been on the go alllllll day.
Didn't happen.
I got a phone call from one of my good friends (ADAM) and he was on his way into the Valley. He and I were in the Physical Therapy Program together for 2 yrs. He had moved from the Valley to go to the program also.
He lives in Portland (where I used to work). He is planning on moving back to the Valley in about 4 months so I am going to hook him up with a job.
I told him he could come over and we could drink a few if he wants. So he came and we got some beer. Then he asked who else do I know that lives here. I mentioned our friend Carl who was 1 year behind us in the program. Carl just graduated this year and got a contract with a company here so he is here for a year.
Anyway, I called him up and we all got together at my house to play some bones and drink some drinks.
This is Adam. Obviously getting his ass kicked.

My mom played with us too cause we could use a 4th.
This is Carl. (<---- Click that link.) I don't know how well you guys know your NFL but he used to play for the NY Jets in 1995.
Of course no game is complete without MR. BOONES (that's for you Honkeie2)


I was tempted to place the scores of the game as proof that I could kick some ass but the looks on their faces should say it all. I am a total shit talker and these poor guys heard an earful. Yes..not even my mom was exempt.

Today's gas prices:

7 comments:

Rick said...

It's not nice to kick one's mother in the ass. Next time let her kicks yours.

Rick said...

Hello again Sheila. Yes, I do charge a fee. Some people think that I am too reasoable, but this is just a hobby and so I allow myself to take my time.

If you're talking about Christmas then time is very short, because my list of request is getting very long.

Please use the e-mail address that I give on the right column to inquire about prices. I don't like to publish my fees on the open net.

Thanks for your interest.

Keep on Bloggin' !

The Nice One said...

Ooooh NICE gas prices

Julie H said...

We are catching up to you on the gas!! Saw $1.79 at Safeway which is $1.73 if you have a Safeway card. Of course I got gas YESTERDAY so it was .03 cents more! Still filling up my car for under $30 was SO SWEET!

Julie H said...

We are catching up to you on the gas!! Saw $1.79 at Safeway which is $1.73 if you have a Safeway card. Of course I got gas YESTERDAY so it was .03 cents more! Still filling up my car for under $30 was SO SWEET!

Julie H said...

We are catching up to you on the gas!! Saw $1.79 at Safeway which is $1.73 if you have a Safeway card. Of course I got gas YESTERDAY so it was .03 cents more! Still filling up my car for under $30 was SO SWEET!

honkeie said...

Hey you are drinking the one I liked the best out of all the ones I killed this weekend.
And sadly to say I am a guy but I have nooooo clue to footbal anything. But knowing an ex pro baller is kewl as hell in my book! But why did he stop playing?