CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Blame Angel.....

There once was a time when I thought I was going to have a little girl who loved playing with dolls and dressing in frilly little dresses.

I was younger when I was having those thoughts. Then Angel came along and made it a reality.

Here's the deal.

Ever since Miah was a baby, I've sang her those little baby songs that my mom used to sing to me. You know, like the toady froggy one where you bounce the baby on your leg and she's all happy because of the movement?

We all have some song that you sing to babies, right?

Well, Angel would come around and modify these songs and totally screw with Miah's head.

Here's Angel...

"There was a froggy now, sitting on a loggy now, and OH how he could....JUMP MUTHAFUCKA! JUMP! JUMP MUTHAFUCKA...JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! AHHHH!!!"

Now, pair that up with the melody and visuals of a headbanging concert or a mosh pit and you have yourself a nursery rhyme all kids would love.

Which brings us to this. (click on the link, youtube wouldn't let me copy it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEzh10_xoqw&feature=related

It was cute and all and she liked the song.

Now, there's THIS:












punk-ska covers - mxpx - barbie girl (aqua).mp3 - mxpx

Miah likes to take control of her school pictures. Especially when it's free dress picture day.

HERE IS one of her school pictures from a couple of years ago.

And, this is what she wore today for her school picture this year.





Gotta love the skulls. Thanks DAD for the introduction that has us hooked!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Haha. I sorry. Hopefully one of the kiddies will give you a granddaughter whom you can make super girly.

~Sheila~ said...

Mel:
Yeah, Hopefully. But, NOT TOO SOON!!!
I still want to baby my babies..not their babies too.

Beyond Danielle said...

I love barbie girl

~Sheila~ said...

Honkeie2:
I know she rocks. The only reason I let her dress how she likes (even for school pictures) is because I NEVER get complaints from her teachers. EVER! They all say they wish they had more students like her. She's the best.

Beyond Danielle:
I love it too.