CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I know...I know...

I know you guys want to cuss me out for being gone for awhile.

I haven't really been on Twitter and I've been MIA on this blog for awhile.

I don't really have a good excuse but just like my kids, I'm gonna pull one out of my ass.

Ummm...let me see which one works better...

I KNOW!....I have been majorly busy and haven't had time to tweet or blog.

No, that's a big-time lie.

Uhhh....I've been sick and haven't been able to get out of bed or do anything productive?

No, that's a lie too. (although, I have been feeling pretty crappy in my throat lately)

Alright, I'll just say it.

I've been addicted to facebook.


There, I've said it.

No, not staring at my long lost friend's pictures and hoping they would pop up in the chat list so I can catch them for a chat.
Nope, I was playing Farmville and Yoville.

I know they are child(ish) games but my brother called me up one night and I was already asleep. He asks me about farmville and told me to check it out (and he's OLDER than me). I went back to sleep but you know when I woke up I checked it out and started playing.

Damn addicting games.

I won't get into it but that's where I've been. Although, I have to say I have a pretty sweet farm back in Farmville but for some reason my friends in Yoville keep asking me to "take it slow" and "come back tomorrow". All I wanted was another kiss.
Oh, yeah..the catching up with old friends is nice too.

So, What's been going on with me you ask?

Workin, same ole same ole.
Devyn has started playing football. Tackle football. He's 8.
Right now, he's too nice. He is either afraid to get hit or afraid to hit someone else. We'll have to work on that.
See @studiogenious he does look cute...to me. (check out my boy's blog: The Infamous Nobody. He's got the insight on why men do what they do on his ManFive Fridays).
So here's Devyn at practice.....so cute.


Here he is at his first game. Not sure if he knows what he's doing but still...ughhh..so cute.


He's here at his first high school pep rally. No, he's not a child genious (yet), his coach took him to his high school and it was the homecoming pep rally. Devyn's team was mentioned as the upcoming Wolverines.
look at that sweet face..


I've also been nursing sick dogs. Chupa and Roary have been sick and I've been going back and forth from the vet with them.
Here's Roary. He was throwing up for days and I had to take him to the vet and hope he wouldn't die. I wouldn't be able to handle that again.

He was barely able to drink water days later. He still threw it up.

Then Chupa got sick. He got Parvo. I'm guessing Roary had it too but the vet said No.

I had about a week and a half of doggie vomit and sickness.


I'm so glad they are better now.


NOW, I want to tell you a story:
Saturday, Angel got rained out from work and came home and told me about a tiny black kitten that hangs around his work yard (an hour away from home). He says it comes around all the time and meows and they feed it and it hangs around his truck.
I was like, cool..you gonna bring it home?
He said,... maybe, if I see it tomorrow when I go to work, I might bring it home.
Alright, done.
So, I'm napping and a little while later, Dom comes and wakes me up to tell me that there was a kitten outside the house.
He brings it in and Angel recognizes it as the kitten from his work (an hour away from home).
Apparently, the kitten hitched a ride somewhere in Angel's engine (without getting chopped up) and survived and hour long ride on the highway all the way to my house.
(WHAT?! Angel was going to bring him to me anyway)
Angel may seem like a big barbaric heavy metal dude but you guys don't see him cuddling these animals.
It was meant to be.

I also want to officially give my sincerest CONGRATS to Dana over at Boy Oh Boy!

She's just had her 6th baby boy and I can't see how she does it! I am wishing her all the love and joy and patience. Check her out and give her some support and advice and whatever coupon sites you guys have.


4 comments:

Beyond Danielle said...

aaawwww! a new kitty

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

aww...see i told you. gotta teach devyn to be dangerous devyn. tell him to tell folks that's what the "d" stands for. then roar.

i'll let you have your, "he's cute" but when he's playing ball let him be a monster.

and thanks for the shout. that's what's up! lol

no comment on you and facebook. still don't get the hype, but you're not alone. i've lost many ppl to facebook. lol

Julie H said...

That's me exactly ;O)

Andy - Instafather said...

Hey I haven't been coming around here, either, so I can't blame you.

We'll just blame Facebook. Much more therapeutic.