CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

If you ever need a pinata...***UPDATE***

I was driving along today and something caught my eye!

NOW...IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED...CLICK ELSEWHERE...THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

BUT....if you just want a laugh...

Continue on...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ok, don't say I didn't warn you!

I had to hit the brakes and back up alllll the way cause I had only caught a glimpse of what this was. YOU KNOW I had to take a pic.

So I did....



That's right.
You see what they are.
Stripper pinatas.

As I ventured further...there were more. For a minute there, I felt surrounded and I thought someone was gonna throw on some music or that they would come to life.....creepy.



They even have men strippers.
Check out the buns on this one!








They have one almost dressed for those who are shy about walking through the lobby for the bachelor (or bachelorette) party. You know...so as not to arouse suspicion.




I don't exactly know how to explain the butts on these things. I guess to hold more...candy?




I met the creator. Not quite sure what to think about what was going through his head when he decided to mold these but may need to advertise a little bit more.

Or...I could do it for him.





If (for any reason) you feel like you just HAVE to have one (or a couple) of these masterpieces..let me know. I'll put in an order for you.

UPDATE:
Since I've posted about the pinatas, one of my friends pointed out that they saw a story about the ON THE LOCAL NEWS last night. I posted the days before.
Seems like they are attracting a lot of attention!

6 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

what do you fill it with? condoms

& why didn't you add, "i'll put in an order for you, when i pick up mine.."

lol.

~Sheila~ said...

That's funny...cause the whole time I was thinking..."oooh...what can be my excuse to get one?"

...I'll send you one. I know you are a big shot rubbing elbows with the big names so I won't give out your address. Gimmie a P.O Box...and it's yours!

Beyond Danielle said...

i was just going to say where can I get one from and then you said to let you know. So when I need one I will.

Julie H said...

Those are hilarious!! They would be really funny at an adults only party!

Dryyh said...

This is perfect for the party I'm throwing! Where can I get one?

Dryyh said...

This is perfect for the party I'm throwing! Where can I get one?