CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 16, 2012

I Miss You..

I Miss You.

I don't know what happened to us.
We used to be so close.
We were inseparable.
We were soul-mates.
All I had to do was think about you and you were there..almost in an instant.

Now, I hardly see you.
I hardly even know you.
I hate it.

I feel like we're not even friends.
I feel like you've found someone else.
I feel like you don't love me anymore.
I still love you!!
I would do anything for you at any time!

Everything and everyone interferes with our chances to be together.
I toss and turn at night since you're not there with me.
It sucks.

Admit it, you've moved on, right?
You found someone else who will embrace you the way I used to. Maybe better.
People tell me about spending ALL DAY with you.
I read about it ONLINE!
It's as if they are bragging about being with you.
My life feels like Adele songs without you.

Please come back to me.
I will do my best to make time for you.
I will be the best partner EVER! Just like old times.
I promise.
Okay, so I know you know I can't promise but I will TRY!

Don't you love me anymore??

I'm begging you,

Please, SLEEP, come back to me.

3 comments:

honkeie said...

i had a teeshirt that read:
'I will sleep when I am dead'
I think I will buy it again

Sassy Mama said...

I'm not even jealous, I knew about your affair with him for years now....Sleep is a heartbreaker! But if he came back to me I would welcome him with open arms. I keep the porch light on for him and I'm always playing our song. If you see him tell him I'm still alive....but you probably won't. You'll keep him for yourself!

~Sheila~ said...

Honkeie2
If you can find it, buy it!

Sassy Mama
You know I'm not looking forward to sharing him. I know he's out there wandering around, the punk.